- Delivers the most effective services possible given the available resources.
- Is responsible to the Township Committee for the proper and efficient administration of the township
- Submits periodic reports, either in writing or orally, on the condition of the township affairs and finances.
- Submits such other reports, either in writing or orally, as the Township Committee shall request.
- Conducts studies and make recommendations to the Township Committee regarding all activities and operations of township government for the purpose of increasing efficiency, economy, and operational effectiveness.
- Administratively supervises and directs all departments, through department heads, on a day to day basis.
- Serves as personnel officer of the township.
- Prepares the annual budget for presentation to the Township Committee.
- Serves as liaison to other municipalities, county, state, and federal agencies.
- Handles township insurance issues.
- Handles federal and state grant coordination.
- Serves as the cable vision complaint officer.
- Handles all township contracts administration.
Oct Zoom Meetings, Department of Public Works Dates including the Leaf Collection Program, Morris Township Committee Office Hours, MTPD Oct Events, Trunk or Treat, Outdoor Halloween Family Movie Night... Additional Info...
Message to Residents - Update on an ongoing initiative(Madison Avenue Corridor) being led by our Economic Development Advisory Committee (EDAC) Additional Info...
Thursday– October 21, 2021 / 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM / 50 Woodland Avenue, Morris Twp. / 60+/ Call 973-326-7390 for an Appointment. Read on...