- Delivers the most effective services possible given the available resources.
- Is responsible to the Township Committee for the proper and efficient administration of the township
- Submits periodic reports, either in writing or orally, on the condition of the township affairs and finances.
- Submits such other reports, either in writing or orally, as the Township Committee shall request.
- Conducts studies and make recommendations to the Township Committee regarding all activities and operations of township government for the purpose of increasing efficiency, economy, and operational effectiveness.
- Administratively supervises and directs all departments, through department heads, on a day to day basis.
- Serves as personnel officer of the township.
- Prepares the annual budget for presentation to the Township Committee.
- Serves as liaison to other municipalities, county, state, and federal agencies.
- Handles township insurance issues.
- Handles federal and state grant coordination.
- Serves as the cable vision complaint officer.
- Handles all township contracts administration.
December In-Person Meetings & Public Works Dates, TC Office Hours, Holiday Hours, Santa Fire Truck Tours!, Lunch and Learn, Winter Farmers Market, Hillside Hose Co. Annual Tree Sale... Additional Info...
Tues, Nov 29th, members of the Township Committee joined elected officials from 5 neighboring towns to discuss the negative impacts municipalities across NJ will feel next year as a result of proposed health insurance premium increases through the SHBP Additional Info...
Enter your house for a chance to win from 1 of the following categories: "Your inner- Clark Griswold", "Traditional Lights", "Animation Celebration" . Register thru CommunityPass(click link) by Dec 9, 3 PM Additional Info...