- Delivers the most effective services possible given the available resources.
- Is responsible to the Township Committee for the proper and efficient administration of the township
- Submits periodic reports, either in writing or orally, on the condition of the township affairs and finances.
- Submits such other reports, either in writing or orally, as the Township Committee shall request.
- Conducts studies and make recommendations to the Township Committee regarding all activities and operations of township government for the purpose of increasing efficiency, economy, and operational effectiveness.
- Administratively supervises and directs all departments, through department heads, on a day to day basis.
- Serves as personnel officer of the township.
- Prepares the annual budget for presentation to the Township Committee.
- Serves as liaison to other municipalities, county, state, and federal agencies.
- Handles township insurance issues.
- Handles federal and state grant coordination.
- Serves as the cable vision complaint officer.
- Handles all township contracts administration.
June Zoom meetings, Department of Public Works Dates, Curbside Yardwaste Collection, Township Committee Office Hours, June 7 Primary Election, Summer Concerts, Summer Family Movie Nights... Additional Info...
Mon, July 4: No Collection/ Tues, July 5: Mon Trash & Recycling/ Wed, July 6: Tues Trash & Recycling / Thurs, July 7: Wed Trash & Recycling /Fri, July 8: Thurs Trash & Recycling Read on...
Bring the whole family and your blankets and lawn chairs to Ginty Field and enjoy our Free Big Screen Outdoor Family Movies. Arrive an hour early for DJ music before the movie. The family oriented features will begin at dusk; approximately 8:30 PM. Read on...