- Delivers the most effective services possible given the available resources.
- Is responsible to the Township Committee for the proper and efficient administration of the township
- Submits periodic reports, either in writing or orally, on the condition of the township affairs and finances.
- Submits such other reports, either in writing or orally, as the Township Committee shall request.
- Conducts studies and make recommendations to the Township Committee regarding all activities and operations of township government for the purpose of increasing efficiency, economy, and operational effectiveness.
- Administratively supervises and directs all departments, through department heads, on a day to day basis.
- Serves as personnel officer of the township.
- Prepares the annual budget for presentation to the Township Committee.
- Serves as liaison to other municipalities, county, state, and federal agencies.
- Handles township insurance issues.
- Handles federal and state grant coordination.
- Serves as the cable vision complaint officer.
- Handles all township contracts administration.
January Zoom meetings, Department of Public Works dates, Curbside Christmas Tree Collection, Stay Connected, Safeguard You Vehicle, Shop Local at the Winter Farmers Market, and Environmental News You Can Use... Additional Info...
Division of Fire Safety Reminds Residents of Important Fire Safety Tips in the Wake of Fire Tragedies in New York and Philadelphia Additional Info...
Residential households in the U.S. can order one set of #4 free at-home tests from USPS.com. Limit of one order per residential address/ One order includes #4 individual rapid antigen COVID-19 tests/ Orders will ship free starting in late January Additional Info...