- Delivers the most effective services possible given the available resources.
- Is responsible to the Township Committee for the proper and efficient administration of the township
- Submits periodic reports, either in writing or orally, on the condition of the township affairs and finances.
- Submits such other reports, either in writing or orally, as the Township Committee shall request.
- Conducts studies and make recommendations to the Township Committee regarding all activities and operations of township government for the purpose of increasing efficiency, economy, and operational effectiveness.
- Administratively supervises and directs all departments, through department heads, on a day to day basis.
- Serves as personnel officer of the township.
- Prepares the annual budget for presentation to the Township Committee.
- Serves as liaison to other municipalities, county, state, and federal agencies.
- Handles township insurance issues.
- Handles federal and state grant coordination.
- Serves as the cable vision complaint officer.
- Handles all township contracts administration.
Municipal Messenger Monthly/ AprilApril meeting & Public Works dates; Yardwaste Collection; MCMUA Household Hazardous Waste Event Dates; Township Committee Office Hours; Sewer Fees Due; Easter Egg Hunts; Clean Community Month, Townwide Garage Sale... Additional Info...
Morris Township Committee 2023 Office HoursOffice Hours for 2023/1st Wednesday of each month except April/ 6:00-7:30 pm at Town Hall or by Zoom Additional Info...
The Mayor's 5 Takeaways from February1.Over $1 Million in Federal Dollars Secured for Collinsville 2.Recognizing the Collinsville Civic and Improvement League 3.Congresswoman Sherrill Visits Fire Headquarters 4.2023 Pool Membership Registration Now Open 5.2023 Budget Nearing Completion Additional Info...